Assisted bin collection
Who can apply for assisted bin collections
You can apply for an assisted collection if you:
- are unable to move your bins to the boundary of your property for collection due to ill health or a disability, and
- there is no other person who can help to put the bins out for collection at the boundary of your property.
How to apply
You can apply online or by download and return the assisted collection application form (PDF 23KB)
To support your application you must upload or send to us proof of your disability.
We will accept proof that shows you are getting:
- Personal Independence Payment or
- Disability Living Allowance or
- a letter from your GP confirming your disability
If you are unsure if you can apply for an assisted collection, please contact us 020 8359 4600.