Ceremony venues

You can arrange for your marriage or civil partnership ceremony to take place in hotels, banqueting suites, stately homes and other places that have been approved by Barnet and given a licence.

We suggest you contact us at the Register Office at Hendon Town Hall, or the licensed venue where you want to have your marriage or civil partnership ceremony and check their availability before giving us your notice of marriage or civil partnership.

You will also need to contact us to pay for and arrange a Superintendent Registrar to conduct the ceremony and a Registrar to register the event at your chosen venue. Check our Registrar ceremony fees

Approved licensed venues


Barnet Registration and Nationality Service
Hendon Town Hall 
The Burroughs
Telephone: 020 8359 6400

Opening hours
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm