Armed Forces Covenant
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
The London Borough of Barnet Armed Forces Covenant was first signed on 1 July 2012.
We remain committed to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
The Barnet Armed Forces Covenant was re-signed on 2 November 2021.
Useful links to websites for members of the armed forces and their families
Support from Veterans Gateway
If you or your loved one are in crisis please consider contacting Veteran’s Gateway. They are open 24/7.
Other helpful websites
- Veterans UK
- Walking with the Wounded
- The Royal British Legion
- SSAFA the Armed Forces Charity
- Gurkha Brigade Association
- The War Widows Association
- The Confederation of Service Charities
- The Navy Families Federation
- The Army Families Federation
- The RAF Families Federation
- Forces Compare UK
- London Veterans Partnership
Armed Forces Lead Officer
You can contact the Armed Forces Lead Officer for the London Borough of Barnet, Angela Richardson, by:
- calling 020 8359 2179
- emailing email@example.com