Your Council Tax bill explained
We will send you a Council Tax bill each year.
Council tax is calculated over a tax year. The tax year begins in April, running across two calendar years.
What's on your bill
On your bill you will find important information:
- your Council Tax account number (you will need this when paying your bill or if you need to contact us about your bill)
- the property that the bill needs to be paid for
- the Council Tax band of the property
- the amount before and after discounts have been applied to your bill
- the total amount of Council Tax you will need to pay.
Contact us for help