Report a flood

Flooding can come from many different sources and who you report it to depends on the type of flood.

We are the Lead Local Flood Authority (LLFA) for the borough. We manage local flood risks from surface water, groundwater and ordinary watercourses. Report to us any flooding of surface water, groundwater or ordinary watercourses.

For other types of flood, once you have contacted the relevant organisation, let us know as well.

The Environment Agency have the national view, and lead on flooding from main rivers, coasts and reservoirs.

Skip to: