Busking and street music

Buskers and street entertainers are allowed to perform in Barnet without a licence. If your instrument is amplified you could cause a nuisance to businesses.

If you are a business and you are being bothered by a busker, you can report the noise problem to us.

This form will take 10 minutes to complete

Skip to: