Barnet offers free infant feeding support through a range of baby clinics and drop in support sessions across the borough.
The breastfeeding support drop ins are welcome for all to join - mums, partners, grandparents, breast feeders, mixed feeders, whether its lots of support wanted or just little questions answered (antenatal and postnatal). All of the breastfeeding drop ins offer 1:1 support from trained, experienced breastfeeding supporters. Babies and children of all ages are welcome. Look out for the support sessions which also run as baby groups - a great opportunity to chat, play, and meet other mums and babies too!
To find your nearest group:
- Email Barnet Breastfeeding Support Service: CLCHT.email@example.com
- Call 07815717055 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
- Check the Facebook page for a full up to date timetable of free drop ins, or send a message
For any further questions or support around infant feeding, please speak to your health visitor or midwife. Contact your local team or come along to your nearest baby clinic (please note, some clinics you must book before attending).
- National Breastfeeding Helpline on 0300 100 0210 (9.30am to 9pm, 365 days a year)
- Find help and advice at breastfeedingnetwork.org.uk