Private tenants

If you're a private tenant having problems with your accommodation, you should immediately contact your landlord to give them an opportunity to sort the problem out. If this isn't possible or doesn’t help, you can ask us for advice.

If you would like to report an issue with your accommodation, please email or call 0208 359 7995. When you call you will be asked to provide contact details of your landlord please have these available. If you are able to send in photographs of the problem this may speed up the initial review of your case.

If you're a Barnet Homes tenant, find information which is relevant to you at the Barnet Homes website