Burnt Oak Library
- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return and renew items at the self-service kiosks
- collect items you have ordered via our Select and Collect service
- use a computer. Login to a computer with your library card and PIN. You no longer need to pre-book
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you.
We are no longer renewing items automatically. You need to renew or return items every 3 weeks.
We are not currently charging fines.
Toilets are open for customer use only.
Printers and photocopiers are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash or card in staffed hours and by cash only in Self-Service Opening. Check our fees
If you need to print, please do so within your 45 minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
- Wednesday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday 1pm to 5pm
- Saturday from 9am to 1pm
Plan your journey
Bus: 114, 204, 251, 302, 305
Tube: Burnt Oak, Northern Line (2 min walk)
All services on first floor. Lift to first floor.