Childs Hill library
- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return and renew items at the self-service kiosks
- collect items you have ordered via our Select and Collect service
- use a computer
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you.
Fines and charges return from Monday 25 October. You can receive email alerts before your items are due to remind you to renew.
Printers and photocopies are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash or card. Check our fees
If you need to print, please do so within your 45 minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
Toilets are open for customer use only.
- Monday from 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday from 2pm to 5pm
- Thursday from 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday from 2pm to 5pm
320 Cricklewood Lane,
Telephone: 020 8359 3900
Delivered in partnership with Kisharon
Plan your journey
Bus: 13, 82, 113, 245, 260, 460
Tube: Golders Green, Northern Line (20 min walk).
All services are on the ground floor. There is a slope to the entrance.