Chipping Barnet library
Toilets are open for customer use only.
Printers and photocopiers are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash or card. Check our fees
If you need to print, please do so within your 90 minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
- Tuesday from 9am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday from 2pm to 8pm
- Friday from 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday from 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 2pm to 5pm
Self-service opening hours
- Monday from 7am to 10pm
- Tuesday from 7am to 9am and 12.30pm to 10pm
- Wednesday from 7am to 2pm and 8pm to 10pm
- Thursday from 7am to 10pm
- Friday from 7am to 2pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Sunday from 10am to 2pm
Telephone: 020 8359 4040
3 Stapylton Road,
Plan your journey
Bus: 234, 326, 383, 384, 389, 399, 614 (outside the library), 34, 84, 107, 184, 263, 307 (5 minute walk)
Tube: High Barnet, Northern Line (15 min walk)
Car park: There is a small car park on-site
Chipping Barnet library has lift access to the first floor.
- ground floor, children's library, teen lounge, computer services.
- first floor, study space, computer services