Finchley Church End library
- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return items at the self-service kiosks
- pre-order books to collect from the library via our Select and Collect service
- use a computer from Monday 26 July you will be able to log on to a computer with your library card and PIN. You will no longer need to pre-book.
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you from Monday 19 July.
We are no longer renewing items automatically. You need to renew or return items every 3 weeks. We are not currently charging fines.
Printers and photocopiers are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash only. Check our fees
If you need to print, please do so within your 45-minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
Toilets are open for customer use only.
- Monday from 2pm to 7pm
- Wednesday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm
- Friday from 10am to 1pm
- Saturday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
Telephone: 020 8359 3800
318 Regents Park Road,
Plan your journey
Bus: 13, 125, 143, 326, 460, 683
Tube: Finchley Central, Northern Line (3 min walk)
All services are on the ground floor.