- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return and renew items at the self-service kiosks
- collect items you have ordered via our Select and Collect service
- use a computer. Login to a computer with your library card and PIN. You no longer need to pre-book
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you.
We are no longer renewing items automatically. You need to renew or return items every 3 weeks.
We are not currently charging fines.
Toilets are open for customers only.
Printers and photocopiers are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash or card in staffed hours and by cash only in Self-Service Opening. Check our fees
If you need to print, please do so within your 45 minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
- Tuesday from 2pm to 8pm
- Friday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
Self-Service Opening hours
- Monday from 8am to 8pm
- Tuesday from 8am to 2pm
- Wednesday from 2pm to 8pm
- Thursday from 2pm to 8pm
- Friday from 8am to 10am, 1pm to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday from 1pm to 5pm
Telephone: 020 8359 2628
Telephone (Renewals): 020 8359 2629
Plan your journey
Bus: 143, 183, 326
Tube: Hendon Central, Northern Line (15 min walk)
Overground: Hendon, Thameslink (15 min walk)
All services are on the ground floor.