Mill Hill Library
We are not taking new Select and Collect requests for Mill Hill library. The library is open and you can collect items if you have been informed that they are ready.
- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return items at the self-service kiosks
- Select and Collect service at Mill Hill is not taking new item requests
- use a computer from Monday 26 July you will be able to log on to a computer with your library card and PIN. You will no longer need to pre-book
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you from Monday 19 July.
We are no longer renewing items automatically. You need to renew or return items every 3 weeks. We are not currently charging fines.
Toilets are open for customer use only.
- Wednesdays from 10am to 1pm
- Thursdays from 2pm to 5pm
Telephone: 020 8359 3830
Delivered in partnership with NW7 Hub.
Plan your journey
Bus: 113, 114, 186, 221, 240, 302, 303
Tube: Mill Hill East, Northern Line (30 min walk)
Overground: Mill Hill Broadway (5 min walk)
All services are on the ground floor. There are 3 steps to the entrance with a handrail and a ramp.