North Finchley library
- browse and choose your own items to borrow
- return and renew items at the self-service kiosks
- collect items you have ordered via our Select and Collect service
- use a computer. Login to a computer with your library card and PIN. You no longer need to pre-book.
Please check our COVID-19 Update for details of our safety measures and what we request from you.
We are no longer renewing items automatically. You need to renew or return items every 3 weeks.
We are not currently charging fines.
Toilets are open for customers only.
Printers and photocopiers are available to use. Photocopiers accept cash only. You can pay for printing by cash or card in staffed hours and by cash only in Self-Service Opening. Check our fees.
If you need to print, please do so within your 45 minute computer booking, as you will not be able to use the PC after your session.
- Thursday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm
Self-Service Opening hours
- Tuesday from 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday from 9am to 1pm
Telephone: 020 8359 3845
Plan your journey
Bus: 125, 134, 263
Tube: Woodside Park, Northern Line (15 min walk)
All services are on the ground floor. There is a slope to the entrance.