The Home Library Service is a free library delivery service available if you are unable to visit your local library on a regular basis. We are open and operating our usual service.
We visit our customers once a month with a selection of library stock according to their preferences. You can also reserve specific titles just as you would in a library.
Who can join?
- anyone with long-term mobility issues
- anyone living in sheltered and residential housing
- sheltered and residential housing wardens and supervisors can request a collection of books for residents.
How to join the Home Library Service
To apply for the service please call 0208 359 3901
What you can borrow
- large print books
- music CDs
- books and CDs in community languages
- DVDs are also available to rent for a small charge.
Home Library Service
Brunswick Park Road N11 1EY
Tel: 020 8359 3901