There are a few simple things you need to do to ensure you follow time banded collections:
If you live in a time banded area, you will have a sack collection. We will deliver a supply of free sacks to your property. We will provide you with a roll of 26 purple refuse sacks for each three month period. It is your responsibility to ensure that these sacks last for the three month period. To request free clear recycling sacks call 0208 359 4600.
You should put out your recycling and refuse sacks for collection on the street next to the entrance of your property, or where you access your property from the street.
- Put out your recycling and waste in the correct time band – 6:00 to 9:30 am on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Use the correct sacks – clear for recycling, purple for refuse waste.
- Only put out full sacks for collection
- Recycling and refuse sacks must be put at the same place but in separate piles.
- Tie all sacks securely closed.
Roads affected by time banding
|Mill Hill Broadway||All||
6:00 – 9:30 am – Households and businesses.
|Goodwyn Avenue||The first 50 metres of Goodwyn Avenue from Mill Hill Broadway|
|Mill Way||The first 50 metres of Mill Way from Mill Hill Broadway|
|Station Road||Station Road from Mill Hill Broadway to Brockenhurst Gardens|
|Bunns Lane||Bunns Lane, from Hale Grove Gardens to Langley Park|
Note: You may receive a fine or face prosecution if you put your recycling and waste out for collection outside of these times. Our Enforcement Team will be monitoring the streets to ensure that waste is put out and collected correctly.