We offer a variety of early help and positive activities for children and young people across Barnet, throughout the year including:
- after school clubs
- holiday schemes
- children's centres for under fives
- the Duke of Edinburgh Award programme.
If you are aged 0 - 19 years old (up to 25 for young people with Disabilities and /or Autism) you can choose from activities including:
- Performing Arts – Drama, Dance, Musical Theatre
- Music and Media – Radio Production, App Design, Learn an Instrument, Graphic Design
- Arts and Crafts – Fashion, Painting, Screen Print
- Life skills – Cooking, Learning through Horses, Journalism
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Relationships
- Watersports – Sailing, Canoeing
- Sports and Fitness – Circus Skills, Multisports, Skateboarding
Summer 2020 Positive Activities
This year we have adapted and changed the way in which we are delivering programmes to young people within the borough. We will now deliver these both face to face and online.
Our online activities can be accessed via the related links section of this page.