Housing Benefit: Tell us about a change in circumstances or address

You have to tell us if your circumstances change as his can affect how much you get.

If you are moving into accommodation provided by:

  • London Borough of Barnet
  • a registered Housing Association

You can let us know about your change of address using the online form

    Skip to:

    Rate this page