Apply for Council Tax support

You could get Council Tax Support if you’re on a low income or claim benefits. Your bill could be reduced by up to 100%.

You can apply if you own your home, rent, are unemployed or working.

Before you apply

Before starting a new claim, please:

Make sure your property is in Barnet

Check if you can get Council Tax Support using a benefits calculator.

Then, if you find that you should get it, apply for it online.

Apply for Council Tax Support

Skip to:

Rate this page