The council has a Corporate Anti Fraud Team (CAFT), which is a specialist investigative unit established to investigate allegations of fraud and irregularities, including:
- housing tenancy fraud
- procurement fraud
- payroll and pension fraud
- other kinds of internal fraud, bribery, corruption or money laundering activity.
- blue badge fraud and misuse
- staff fraud
Report all suspicions of fraud against the council and its partners to the Corporate Anti-Fraud Team.
- by using the online reporting form
- Call the Fraud hotline: 020 8359 2007
- Whistleblowing line: 020 8359 6123
- Email - CAFT@barnet.gov.uk
To report a housing benefit fraud please call the Department for Work & Pensions' National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440 or report it online here.