Barnet Family Services deliver early help across the 0-19 age range within the South Hub at Parkfield Children Centre in partnership with The Hyde, Bell Lane, and Child's Hill Children's Centre’s.
Parkfield Children’s Centre childcare provision is provided by Parkfield Academy School sponsored by the Elliot Foundation, for all childcare enquiries please contact the school on 0208 202 0454
They offer free entitlement to early education places for 2, 3, and 4 years.
Adult learning and parent support
We also provide a wide range of parenting support courses and workshops at our 'South Hub' children centres - Hyde and Bell Lane to help parents gain confidence and enjoy their parenting role.
Parents who attend our courses can also take advantage of our creche.
We now exchange Healthy Start Vouchers for vitamins. Please view our timetable for day of collection.
- Midwife services
- Unity antenatal clinic
- Breastfeeding support - appointment only
- Baby/child development checks
- Parenting education classes
- Speech and language support
- Adult learning courses - ESOL, Further steps in sewing and Paediatric 1st aid, parenting workshops
- Childminding network
- Sensory Baby
- Stay and play sessions such as happy babies, messy play and every child a talker
- Information surgeries
- Welfare Rights Advice Session
- Youth Groups
- 0-19 Early Help Service – we offer early help for children, young people and families, together with our partners, we provide a range of services to meet the educational, social and emotional needs of children, young people and families.
- Outreach services (covering a range of topics please refer to timetable)
- Please check our outreach link venues for other activities on our timetable
Is Accessible For FreeYes
|Monday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday:||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Friday:||9:00 - 17:00|