We are are working as part of the South Locality in partnership with The Hyde, Bell Lane, and Child's Hill Children's Centres.
Parkfield Children’s Centre childcare provision is provided by Parkfield Academy School sponsored by the Elliot Foundation, for all childcare enquiries please contact the school on 0208 202 0454
They offer free entitlement to early education places for 2, 3, and 4 years.
Adult learning and parent support
We also provide a wide range of parenting support courses and workshops at our locality children centres Hyde and Bell Lane to help parents gain confidence and enjoy their parenting role.
Parents who attend our courses can also take advantage of our creche.
We now exchange Healthy Start Vouchers for vitamins. Please view our timetable for day of collection.
- Antenatal clinic
- Postnatal clinic
- Unity antenatal clinic
- Breastfeeding support drop in
- Child health clinic
- Baby/child development checks
- Parenting education classes
- Speech and language support
- Adult learning courses - ESOL, Further steps in sewing and Paediatric 1st aid
- Childminding network
- Baby massage
- Toddler read and rhyme
- Baby rhyme time (rhymes non-walking children)
- Sensory Baby
- Stay and play sessions such as boys, boys, boys, messy play and every child a talker
- Information surgeries
- Family support and outreach services (covering a range of topics please refer to timetable)
- Please check our outreach link venues for other activities on our timetable
Is Accessible For FreeYes
|Monday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday:||9:00 - 17:00|
|Friday:||9:00 - 17:00|