To book a tennis court at this park please visit Play Tennis in Barnet
Car parking / transport access
Buses 113,143,186,362,643 & 797. Tube: Hendon Central, Northern Line (Edgware branch)
The park was originally part of a medieval estate know as the Steps Fields and owned by the Goodyer family. From 1868 till 1903 it was owned by the Kemp family when Hendon Council opened the park to the public. Hendon Council became part of the larger London Borough of Barnet in April 1965.