This is a register of statements, declarations and plans deposited by landowners to prevent their land being:
- recorded as a public right of way on the basis of presumed dedication under the Highways Act 1980 section 31(6), protecting against such claims only during the period of time the statement and declaration are valid.
- registered as a town or village green under the Commons Act 2006 Section 15A, provided they are deposited before there has been 20 years recreational use of the land as of right
Full details of how to make a deposit, a statement and map along with further guidance can be found on GOV.UK's page about prescribed CA16 form. This is also known as the landowner statements, highways statements and declaration form.
- Address: Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware , HA8 8QW
- Address: Land at Arkley Glebe, Barnet Road, Arkley, EN5 3JF
- Address: St. Joseph's College Grounds, Lawrence Street, Mill Hill, London, NW7 4JZ