Barnet ward boundaries
Changes to ward boundaries
- Barnet will continue to be represented by 63 councillors
- the number of wards have increased from 21 to 24 wards
- there are 15 wards with 3 councillors and 9 wards with 2 councillors
- the boundaries of every ward have changed
- new electoral arrangements came into effect at the Local Government elections on 5 May 2022
These changes mean:
- some wards have fewer electors, so will be represented by 2 councillors
- wards with a larger number of electors will be represented by 3 councillors
- your polling station where you vote may have changed
- the names of many wards have changed
How to find your polling station
Find your polling station on the Website: Where do I vote?
Go to the map of wards (PDF, 4 MB) and find which ward you live in and find your ward map from the list of ward boundaries.
List of new ward boundaries