Fixed Penalty Notices
Received: 3 April 2019
I am writing under the Freedom of Information Act to request the following information:
Please provide the statistics (listed 1-3) below for all Fixed Penalty Notices issued for the below offences (listed 4-16). Please provide these statistics for the financial years 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18. Please provide the statistics in the format of an Excel spreadsheet if possible.
FPN statistical breakdown:
1. FPNs issued
2. FPNs paid
3. Revenue collected
4. Number of hours spent patrolling the borough per year
FPN offence categories:
9. Dog control offences
10. Alarm noise
11. Noise Act offences
12. Nuisance parking
13. Unauthorised distribution of free literature on designated land
14. Abandoning a vehicle
15. Waste receptacle offences
16. Failure to produce a waste transfer note or waste carrier's licence
17. Other offences (please specify)
Could you also please answer the following:
1. How many full-time council officers or contractors enforce the above-listed offences?
2. If the answer to the previous question is contractors, what is the total amount paid to the contractor for this work in the six financial years specified above?
Please provide written confirmation of receipt of this request.
Please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone with any queries. My details are outlined below.
I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download