Staff Conduct within Schools
Received: 14 June 2019
Dear Sir / Madam,
I hope all is well.
May you please supply me with the following information.
1. The total number of schools overseen by the council i.e Barnet Council is responsible for 70 schools within the area (55 secondary schools and 15 primary schools)
2. The number of total number of teaching staff employed within these schools i.e 300 teaching staff are employed within the 70 schools overseen by Barnet Council
3. Between 2015 and 2019, may you please detail how many teachers have been suspended, disciplined, or dismissed for the following
* alcohol and /or drug usage
* accused of having some form of sexual relationship with a student
* accused of bullying fellow staff
* accused of sexual harassment against fellow staff
* accused of violence against staff
* accused of violence against pupils
May you please provide the figures per financial year between 2015 and 2019 (2019-18/ 2018-17/ 2017-6/ 2016-15) i.e in the financial year 2017-18, 12 teaching staff were disciplined following accusations of bullying fellow staff
My preferred mode of access to this information is electronic.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exceeds appropriate limit) - application/pdf - Download