Children's Services structure
Received: 28 June 2019
1) Organisational Structure of the Children's Services Directorate
I am looking to ascertain the full structure for the Children's Services Directorate, from Head of Service through to Newly Qualified Social Workers across each directorate, with the structure to include job titles.
In addition, if these are separate, can you please send through an organisational structure of the Youth Offending Services, Disability Services and Targeted Intervention Hub if you have one.
2) Salary ranges within the Children's Services Directorate
I would like to request the salary ranges within the children's service directorate please, inclusive of the youth offending service and disability services. The roles required for salary are:
* Head of Service
* Service Manager
* Team Manager
* Operations Manager
* Social Worker Consultant
* Advanced Practitioner
* Senior Practitioner
* Senior Social Worker
* Social Worker
* Newly Qualified Social Worker
* Youth Offending Service Practitioner
* Youth Offending Service Senior Practitioner
* Youth Offending Service Operations Manager
* Youth Offending Service Team Manager
* Youth Offending Service, Service Manager
* Youth Offending Service Head of Service
* Leaving Care Coach
* Contact Worker
* Family Group Conferencing
* Family support worker
3) Recruitment & Retention Allowances
Please provide information on the structure and amount of any recruitment and retention allowances (or golden hellos) for any position within the Children's Services team. Please state the roles, as above, and the teams that they are associated to.
4) Additional benefits
Please provide information on any additional benefits received by social workers within the children's services team. Eg. Car allowance, annual leave, flexible working etc.