UNISON - Pay Spine for all NJC/GLPC workers
Received: 1 July 2019
UNISON Local Authority Pay Spine FOI 2019
1. Please provide the pay and grading structure used by your authority for NJC/GLPC workers only, including any local extension of the pay spine.
2. Please provide the basic pay and gender distribution of NJC/GLPC workers only employed by your local authority for each pay point you use, including any local extension of the pay spine, as below:
Please do not include school support staff employed by schools.
Female Male Total
Pay point Basic Pay rate per annum Full-time head count Part-time head
count Part-time FTE Full-time head
count Part-time head
count Part-time FTE Head
An excel spreadsheet template is attached to assist you.
Guidance to responding
* Please base your return on your June 2019 payroll.
* An NJC/GLPC employer is one that implements NJC/GLPC pay awards regardless of whether or not they use the NJC/GLPC pay spine or have changed NJC Green Book conditions
* Councils who have opted out of NJC pay bargaining should only provide the information requested at question 1.
* Councils sharing services should fill in separate excel spreadsheet returns for each authority.
* School support staff employed by councils e.g. school escort, school crossing patrol, should be included. School support staff employed by schools should be excluded.
* Staff on zero hours should be excluded from your return
* Staff employed on Chief Officers, Craft, Soulbury or Youth and Community terms and conditions should be excluded from your return
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download