Received: 8 July 2019
* How many visits did the council carry out to properties to inspect the state of housing( either private rented, social housing or council housing) in the following financial years 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019 to present.
* From its visits,at how many properties did the council identify a category one hazard under the Housing Health and Safety Rating system in those years?
* From its visits, at how many properties did the council identify a category two hazard under the Housing Health and Safety Rating system in those years?
* How many improvement notices did the council serve to landlords in those years?
* How many times did the council fine landlords for poor housing in those years?
* How many times in those years did the council prosecute a landlord in the courts for poor housing conditions?
If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify any redactions or blanket refusal by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I will also expect all non-exempt material to be released.
I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as outlined by statute
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download