Authority's staff absence scheme for schools
Received: 19 July 2019
I am writing to under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request
information which may be found within your Education, Childrens or
Insurance/ Finance Department
I write to request information regarding the Authority's staff absence scheme for schools. Please kindly provide the following:
Does the Authority provide a staff absence scheme for schools?
If no, has the Authority historically provided a scheme for schools and when
did this cease?
Is the scheme out sourced to a provider or delivered by the Authority?
If the scheme outsourced to a provider, which provider is this and when does the agreement expire? Who is responsible for the management of the scheme within the Authority?
If the scheme is provided by the Authority, can you provide details of the scheme including
* Daily Benefit reimbursed for each category of staff for 2019-20
* Waiting period for each claim?
* Are there any exclusions?
* Is the scheme open to Academies?
* How is the price of the scheme determined for each school?
* Are there limitations of cover for certain types of condition?
* Who is responsible for the management of the Scheme within the Authority?
* Number of Schools participating in the Scheme?
* Size of the Scheme in £ and claims payment settlements?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download