CCTV Camera Locations and Models
Received: 20 August 2019
Dear Barnet Borough Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information act;
1. How many CCTV cameras does the council own?
2. Please specify how many of these are for the purposes of public space monitoring and how many are ANPR (number plate recognition) cameras.
3. The location information for all public space monitoring and ANPR cameras the council owns. This can be in any format (ie. map, GPS coordinates, post codes, street names) that you are able to provide but higher accuracy information would be appreciated. I would also appreciate this information in a computer readable format as I use assistive technology so any format besides a scanned PDF is preferable please.
4. When these cameras were last upgraded / installed.
5. What the make / model of each camera is, or alternatively if known, what the resolution of each camera is.
6. How you cameras connect back to the control centre, whether this be LoS Wi-Fi connection, BT Redcare circuits, or council maintained connectivity etc.
7. Where your control centre is located.
I understand that this is a large number of questions and may take longer than the statutory time period to answer. If this becomes the case I would appreciate being informed as soon as possible and an indication of timelines for delivery provided.