Contaminated Land Enquiry: London Gateway Services, M1 Junction 2/4, Mill Hill, London, NW7 3HU
Received: 21 August 2019
Dear Sir / Madam
Re: London Gateway Services, M1 Junction 2/4, Mill Hill, London, NW7 3HU
CBRE Environmental has been commissioned to undertake an environmental review of the above referenced site (a plan is attached to this email). We would therefore be grateful if you could search your records for this site.
In particular, please respond to the following questions, although any additional information would be useful:
1. Has the site been identified for inspection or further review under the Council's Contaminated Land Strategy (or other Part IIA undertaking)? If so, please describe the priority status/risk ranking of the site and the likely timescale for any further scrutiny of the site.
2. Are there any known contamination issues associated with the site or in the near vicinity e.g. in terms of former or current contaminative site uses, leaks or spills of any oil/chemical substances etc.? If there have been any intrusive investigations at the site or near vicinity, please provide dates and titles of any reports and confirm whether the reports are publicly available.
3. Please provide the following details of any current or former landfills located within a 250m radius of the site:
a) The location of all landfills, both closed and operational (i.e. National Grid Reference and location plan if available).
b) Dates when the landfill was operational.
c) Types of waste deposited.
d) Any information on volume of waste deposited, depth of infilling and landfill structure.
e) Details of any landfill gas monitoring, site investigation or gas spiking undertaken at the landfill or in the immediate vicinity of the site.
4. Are there any known current or former nuisance issues, prosecutions or enforcements associated with the site or adjoining properties, e.g. noise, odour or dust issues/complaints? If yes, what was the nature of the issue and what was the outcome?
5. Are there any known private water supplies recorded on your Local Authority Private Water Supply Register, within 2km radius of the site? If yes what is the location (i.e. NGR), the source of abstraction and its purpose?
6. Do you hold any records of flooding at the subject site?
7. Please provide details of any LAAPC/LAPPC authorisations licensed to the site or to adjoining properties.
Can you please inform me of any charge as soon as possible for the above work and an estimate of the length of time it will take to respond. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
If possible, please enclose a copy of your Contaminated Land Strategy with your responses to the above questions.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download