Planning Policy Team
Received: 17 October 2019
Dear London Borough of Barnet
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information act 2000 to request the following information from the Planning Policy Team and or Geographical Information Systems Specialist/ Manager.
Please could the Following be requested:
* All positively and negatively assessed Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment Sites (Also known as Land Availability Assessment/ Strategic Housing Economic Land Availability Assessment and can be abbreviated to SHLAA/ LAA/ SHELAA) that relate to potential residential housing of sites greater than 3 hectares.
* Their rating as either positively assessed or negatively assessed for potential development.
* For all sites that have been published in your most recent Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment Document.
Please could the data be provided in the following format:
* In the Format of a SHAPE file (an ESVRI vector data storage format for storing the location, shape and attributes of Geographic Features) I appreciate that some of the features associated with these sites may be redacted.
If it is not possible to provide the information due to this request exceeding the costs/ time limits, then I would be happy to refine the request with any advice from the officer of the council dealing with the request.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download