Proposed Quietway and Friern Barnet Traffic Scheme Freedom of Information Act Request (1)
Received: 25 October 2019
Further to my email of 21st October, here is the first of the Freedom of Information Act requests concerning the above. There will be multiple requests so that each can proceed at its own pace, as some will be easier to answer than others. They will follow very shortly.
This request is made under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act and is submitted on behalf of Friern Barnet & Whetstone Residents' Association.
The term 'documents' used below includes documents whether in written or in electronic formats and includes reports, papers, notes, emails, letters and memoranda.
The request relates to the the Report 'Mayoral Quietway Hornsey to NorthFinchley (Coppetts Ward)' , presented to the Council's Chipping Barnet Area Committee Meeting of 26th October 2016 which stated, at para. 3.2 'An alternative route passing further north and providing an extension to the Dollis Valley route (anticipated for inclusion in tranche 2.3) was considered by officers but has been ruled out by TfL because of the increased cost.'
Please provide :
1. particulars of the 'alternative route' referred to;
2. copies of any documents held containing an evaluation of that alternative route;
3. copies of any documents held containing a comparative evaluation of that alternative route and the route actually proposed in the Report
4. copies of any documents concerning the relative costs of that alternative route and the route actually proposed in the Report
5. copies of documents relating or containing discussion with TfL concerning the choice between that alternative route and the route actually proposed in the Report and including any communicating the decision of Tfl to rule out the alternative route.