Proposed Cycleway and Friern Barnet Traffic Scheme - TfL Quality Criteria
Received: 28 October 2019
This request is made under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act and is submitted on behalf of Friern Barnet & Whetstone Residents' Association.
The term 'documents' used below includes documents whether in written or in electronic formats and includes reports, papers, notes, emails, letters and memoranda.
The request relates to the design of the Friern Park, Ashurst Road and Buxted Road sections of the proposed cycleway which was the subject of the consultation 'Barnet Cycleway: consultation on a new walking and cycling route' of June/July 2019 and how that design relates to the provisions and requirements of the TfL 'New Cycle Route Quality Criteria of May 2019' , including the Quality Criteria thresholds ('TfL thresholds') set out in Section 4 of that document, which comprise 'target levels' of provision and minimum 'required levels' of provision.
Please provide copies of -
1. the documents containing or discussing the instructions/proposed instructions to the designers for the design of the above sections of the cycleway ( whether for those specific sections or for a larger section including those sections);
2. any documents identifying the relevant TfL thresholds that the designers were expected by the Council to achieve (i.e. were the designers expected to achieve the Tfl 'target thresholds' or merely the 'required levels');
3. any documents discussing which TfL thresholds the designers should be expected by the Council to achieve (i.e. documents antecedent to the documents requested at 2 above) ; and
4. any documents provided by the designers or other advisers or consultants reporting on or discussing the proposed design and how that design relates to the provisions and requirements of the TfL 'New Cycle Route Quality Criteria of May 2019' , including the Quality Criteria thresholds ('TfL thresholds') set out in Section 4 of that document, and in particular to 'target levels' of provision and minimum 'required levels' of provision.
Outcome / Documents
- 5750773 23 04 19 Minutes Attachment_Redacted.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- 5750773 Attachment_Redacted.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download
- Services to be provided - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download
- Sponsor and QC review v006c (07-03-2019) - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download