Policy Management System
Received: 4 November 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information concerning the Policy Management System currently utilised by your organisation.
In relation to the term, 'Policy Management System', this makes reference to how Policies are managed in your organisation, from initiation to completion. This may involve but not be limited to initial drafting of the Policy, review by colleagues, adding of review dates, completion of all relevant legislation in relation to Policies and being able to pull a Policy register via the system. If you do not currently use a system as such please let us know that this is done manually within your organisation.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested, please provide advice and assistance, as to how I can refine my request to be included in the scope of the Act.
Please can you provide the below information:
1.What is the name of your current Policy Management System?
2. Who is the supplier of this Policy Management System?
3.What is the total cost per annum and what was the initial set up cost?
4. Was this cost based on the total number of users or a one off cost with unlimited number of users?
5. Is the software hosted on premise by the authority, off premise by the supplier or delivered via a cloud service?
6. Please provide any documentation or procedures relating to your Policy Management System?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download