Expansion Bids Among Grammar Schools
Received: 13 November 2019
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1) The names of the grammar schools in the borough that have expressed an interest in expanding onto another site (also known as a satellite expansion) in the last three years (Sept 2016 to August 2017, Sept 2017 to August 2018, Sept 2018 to August 2019)
2) If there have been bids, please can set out the month (ideally) and the academic year that they showed an interest
3) Please can you set out where they planned to expand the school and how many extra pupil places it would have provided?
4) Please can you provide any detail on whether their bid to open a satellite site has been successful? Or whether they are still at the consultation stage?
I would prefer to receive the information electronically.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download