Electoral Registration Forms
Received: 21 November 2019
With regards to the calendar years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 to record:
* How many households were sent an Electoral Registration form each year?
* How many households failed to respond to the Electoral Registration forms each year?
* What was the total sum issued by your authority in failing to register to vote fines each year? If available, may the number of fines issued for each level of fine (e.g. £80, £1,000) be additionally provided.
* Out of the total sum of fines issued, what was the value that has been collected each year?
* Out of the total sum of fines not collected, what are the amounts by reason (e.g. being unpaid and waived)?
Further to this, what is done with the money collected in fines (with amounts)?
Finally, may I confirm the stages of fines which can be issued by your authority.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download