Social Care Case Management Systems
Received: 5 December 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act to request the following information:
1. Name of Authority
2. Do you currently have an electronic record system(s) in place for social care case management?
3. Do you have a case management system for
a. Childrens Services,
b. Adults Services or
4. If yes what is the name of your system and provider for each service?
5. How much are you currently spending on this system annually for licensing and support fees?
6. How many users does your case management system have? (an estimation if unsure)
7. How is your system hosted?
8. What is the date of contract expiry for the system(s)?
9. Are you currently reviewing your system?
10. If yes, who is the person responsible for conducting that review?
11. Do you intend to go to tender for a new system (if applicable)?
12. If yes, when will this be?
13. If yes what procurement route do you intend using:
a. Open Tender
14. If you intend to use a framework what framework will it be
15. What is the name and email address of the person responsible for the IT strategy in your authority?
16. What is the name and email address of the person responsible for procurement of Social Care systems in your authority?
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download