PCN's / Traffic Order for Field Mead / Signage
Received: 6 January 2020
1. Percentage of PCN's that the issuing officer has had appealed since his employment.
2. Percentage of appeals against that officers PCN's that are upheld.
3. Evidence of the traffic order stating that there are restrictions where my car was parked on Field Mead.
4. Evidence of the dates of said traffic order.
5. Evidence of the relevant signs on Field Mead informing road users of the parking
restrictions at that location.
6. Evidence that the relevant road signs were present on the day and time in question, as you provide no evidence of this in the pictures you rely on.
7. Any discipline matters around the conduct of the officer issuing the ticket.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download