Long Term Vacant Properties
Received: 9 January 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from Barnet council.
I want to know the following:
1) The number of properties that are presently long term vacant (over 6 months of vacancy) in the council
2) The number of properties that are longer term vacant (over 2 years vacant)
3) The number of properties that are over 4 years vacant
4) The number of vacant properties that are marked for demolition
5) The total number of long term vacant properties for each of the last 5 years.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download