Parking Permits - Zero emissions permit issued / expected number / complaints / justification for electric vehicle permit charge.
Received: 13 January 2020
1. Can you please tell me how many zero emissions resident parking permits were issued since this new rate was introduced?
2. Can you please tell me if there was an expected number of these?
3. How many complaints were made, since the decision to charge electric cars was made, about charging electric cars for parking? (I believe the change was implemented in 2018?)
4. What, if any, plans have been made up for expected numbers of zero emission parking permits to be issued per year?
5. What, if any, official justification is there for charging for electric cars, bearing in mind that Barnet is committed to encouraging electric cars? If none, please state so.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exceeds appropriate limit) - application/pdf - Download