Enforcement Appeal reference APP/N5090/C/19/3229937
Received: 28 January 2020
In the Council's statement to Enforcement Appeal reference APP/N5090/C/19/3229937, the Council say that:
'1.16 Through no fault of their own, the appellant missed the deadline for an appeal and the ENF/01134/17 notice therefore took effect. However, the LPA later agreed to a request from the owner's agent that it would be appropriate to withdraw the original notice and to replace it like for like.'
1. Please explain what the circumstances were in which the Local Planning Authority agreed to withdraw the original Enforcement Notice, even though the deadline for an appeal had passed?
2. In what way was it no fault of the Appellants own that they missed the appeal deadline?
3. Please explain who made this decision?
4. Did the person responsible for this decision consult with any Councillors over this decision? If so, who?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download