Received: 7 February 2020
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. What is your policy on managing stray dogs in your authority area?
2. How many stray dogs did your local authority take responsibility for in the calendar years 2017, 2018 and 2019?
3. How many were then adopted?
4. How many went to animal rescue?
5. How many were euthanized?
6. What happened to any dogs who did not fall into the above categories?
If possible, please could you provide this information in electronic format to this email address. However I am happy to receive information in the post to the address in my email signature.
I would be very grateful if you could provide any brief notes to help understand the context of the figures.
for any reason the request is unclear, please do contact me.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download