Locations of Bus Lane cameras - Operational date / Number of PCN's / Income / Amount to pay
Received: 12 February 2020
The locations (latitude and longitude and street address with postcode) of all bus lane cameras, whose images and recordings are used to issue fines/penalty notices to drivers who wrongly use the lanes. I do not require any information about cameras used simply for security or general CCTV monitoring. For each individual camera please state:
1. The date it became operational (DD/MM/YYYY).
2. The number of penalty charge notices issued to date since it was first switched on.
3. The number of penalty charge notices issued during the financial year 2019/20.
4. The gross income from any fines/penalties issued to drivers caught on the camera since it was activated. Please include expected income from fines/penalties still awaiting payment.
5. The gross income from any fines/penalties issued to drivers caught on the camera in the 2019/20 financial year.
6. The amount a driver must pay to settle a penalty charge.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download