Community Land Trusts
Received: 19 February 2020
To whom it may concern:
Please provide the following information. Please treat this as a Freedom of Information request.
The Government has given increased backing to community led housing, a sector made up of organisations like housing co-operatives, cohousing groups, community land trusts, tenant management organisations and self-help housing groups.
1. Does the council have any policies or ones in development to support community led housing? If so, what are they and where do they appear?
2. Between January 2010 and December 2019, how many grants and/or loans has the council given to community led housing groups or organisations?
3. Between January 2010 and December 2019, how many land disposals or leases has the council made to community led housing groups or organisations?
4. Do you have dedicated staff to support community led housing? If so, what are their job titles?
Please note: this is an updated request for information. To see previous responses, please refer to this document.
We look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download