Received: 24 February 2020
We had submitted an FOI request on the subject to which we only received a reply to historical prosecutions under section 179(1)and(2) of the T&CPA.
The council omitted to include replies to current prosecutions which have yet to be disposed of the courts by either (a) a plea of guilty, (b) a finding by the court, (c) sentence still to be pronounced by the court or (d) a referral to the Crown Court for sentencing.
By way of an FOI request will you please respond to the following:-
1) The number of summonses applied for by your council and issued by the Magistrates Court alleging offences under section 179(1) and/or (2) (as amended) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 since 1st January 2018
2) Date of issue of the Enforcement Notice giving rise to the summons
3) The reference number of the Enforcement Notice giving rise to the summons
4) A copy of the summons issued by the court
5) Details of the information laid before the Magistrates
6) Name and address of the court that will hear the summons
7) The date that the summons is/was due for hearing
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible and when responding, please do so with up to date information to the date of reply
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download