Received: 2 March 2020
1. The total number of European nationals living within the jurisdiction of the council (ie the total number of EU nationals that the council is aware of in their area) and how this number was arrived at.
2. A copy of all council communications targeting EU nationals specifically since 2016 (including social media ads or posts targeting the EU population)
3. Has the council written to European nationals in its area to inform them of their rights and options following Brexit? If yes, how many times? Please provide the letters.
4. What, if any, preparation has the council undertaken as regards European nationals within their area and the implementation of Brexit? Is there a communication strategy for EU nationals informing them of the impact of Brexit? If yes, please provide me with a copy.
5. Will the council be informing EU nationals that they can vote in the upcoming local elections? How?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download