Received: 5 March 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can you provide me with the following information:
1) The number of potholes reported to the council
2) The number of potholes repaired
3) Amount of money spent on pothole repairs (£)
4) Amount of money spent on pothole related compensation (£)
5) The biggest pothole a) that you have dealt with and b) left outstanding in diameter?
Can I have data from the last five financial years (OR three if five exceeds the cost/time threshold) and from questions 1-4 can I have the data broken down year on year.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.